That’s easy – read their reviews
This post is for those readers who are looking for a good Fort Worth personal injury lawyer to handle their vehicle crash case in North Texas. We have many attorneys to choose from here. How do you decide who to hire?
Naturally, you will want to know about their results and how happy their clients were with their service. There is no better way to find out than by reading their client’s reviews.
Berenson Injury Law is blessed to have so many wonderful clients who have written over 575 reviews online, including the one above.
We take great pride in our work. We strive to give every client the best possible service and results. We try to try everyone like family. And no one’s case is too big — or too small.
Here are our latest four reviews that our clients posted on Google — just in the last 24 hours:
- “Very happy with all the services. They made sure I got the medical treatment and got me a lot of money for the settlement.” — Luis
- “This law office has been extremely helpful! Would highly recommend anyone using this office for a vehicle accident. They never keep you wondering and always let you know what’s going on every step of the way.” — Shannan
- “I’m very satisfied with Mr. Berenson’s services, very professional and great attitude. He knew how to fight for our rights and was very helpful to the whole process including the staff. I would recommend his services to anyone that is on the need of a lawyer. Believe me when I say it if you hire Mr. Berenson you won’t be disappointed!!!” — Victor
- “I enjoyed working with this law firm. Everyone was so professional right from the beginning. Mr. Berenson genuinely cares about his clients and is always available after hours. I would highly recommend Mr. Berenson and his team to all of my family and friends.” — Shannon
Bill also met a very nice young man this afternoon to give him his large settlement check. He also told him much more money was on its way from two underinsured motorists policies (neither of which he had paid for). Our client was thrilled. He had written the following review last week when he found out about his first round of settlements from three insurance policies:
- “Mr. Berenson and the rest of his team are an amazing group of people! They really helped me out after being a passenger in a bad wreck, highly recommend them for any
More reasons to hire our law firm
Bill founded Berenson Injury Law almost 40 years ago in Fort Worth. He had worked for several years for a large law firm after graduating from Southern Methodist University Law School in Dallas. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with Honors in 1976 after moving from his hometown of Nashville.
Bill has worked from the same offices on University Drive (pictured above) since then. He also has branch offices in Dallas and Houston to serve his clients’ needs.
He has recovered many millions of dollars for injured victims of vehicle wrecks. Here is more information about some of his verdicts and settlements.
Bill has also taught Sunday School and volunteered in the community. He just celebrated his 33rd wedding anniversary and has a daughter and grandson in Dallas.
In his spare time, Bill has run 61 marathons and is training for the Boston Marathon next month. At the age of almost 67, he will be one of the oldest runners.
Bill can help you
If you have unfortunately been hurt in a car or truck collision and need a good Fort Worth personal injury lawyer to navigate the complicated legal/insurance/medical issues that will arise, please contact Bill by clicking here.
The first consultation is free and he works on a contingent fee basis. He only gets paid when you get paid, a win-win situation for you. On the rare chance you do not collect money, Bill’s services and expenses are free. If he is not able to help you, he and his excellent staff will give you options to help you.