Nobody ever thinks they will be crashed into, but it could unfortunately happen. In Dallas and Tarrant Counties, there are over 80,000 collisions each year. Our roads keep getting more congested with rude, cellphone-distracted drivers. If you were in a collision and you live in Fort Worth or a nearby area, you owe it to yourself to hire the best Fort Worth car accident lawyer.
So how do you know who the best Fort Worth car accident lawyer is?
It can be hard to figure out which attorney will be best for you. You have medical bills, lost wages, and other damages that have to be paid and then deserve to get a lot more money for the pain and trouble the crash has caused. You need someone who will listen to you, answer all of your questions, and walk you through what can be a complicated process.
So the best way is to spend some time researching the best local injury attorney online. There are many to choose from.
Their websites will have this information but if they don’t, you need to know this information:
- how many years have they have practiced personal injury law? (40 for Mr. Berenson)
- if they focus primarily on vehicle collision cases? (yes, he does)
- whether they are certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization? (yes, he has been since 1994)
- if they have held leadership positions in bar organizations and received awards? (yes, see this page for more information)
- if they have achieved good results for their clients? (yes, see these pages) and
- whether they have many good reviews? (yes, see this page).
You want an experienced advocate who is well-respected by insurance companies, their attorneys, and judges.
You need a good Fort Worth car accident lawyer who is going to fight for you and keep you up to date with what is going on and help get your better.
You want the most bang for your buck. Board-certified specialists with decades of experience charge the same contingent fee as young lawyers, and only 2% of Texas attorneys are certified in personal injury law.
We believe that we have what you are looking for.
Our reviews in the last week
We think this is one of the most important ways to decide who to hire. Who is in a better position than the attorney’s past clients to tell you whether they were happy with his or her work? Almost all (85%) consumers look up reviews before making a purchase. It’s an effective way to judge how good a service or a product is.